How do you write a holiday message?
Business Holiday Card Messages
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2021!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Wishing you a bright 2021 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year!
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
Why say Happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas?
Some people get a Christmas tree, but don’t have any traditions associated with Christianity. Think of it this way: “Happy Holidays” includes Christmas as one of those holidays, and “Merry Christmas” leaves out everything other than Christmas.
What can I write in a Christmas card greeting?
Traditional Christmas card wording ideas
- Wishing you a. very Merry Christmas.
- Warmest wishes for a. Merry Christmas.
- Naughty or nice, I hope you have a very. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas! I hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
- Wishing you a.
- Tis the season to be jolly!
How do you say Happy holidays in different languages?
How to Say ‘Happy Holidays’ in 8 Different Languages
- Spanish. ¡Felices Fiestas!
- Chinese. 节日快乐 (Jie Ri Kaui Le)!
- Irish. Laethanta saoire sona!
- Japanese. 幸せな休日 (Shiawasena kyūjitsu)
- Portuguese. Boas Festas!
- South African. Li holide eximnandi!
- German. Forhe Feiertage!
What is the proper holiday greeting?
Wish the card recipient a “Happy Holidays!” Always remember to start your greeting card with a “Happy Holidays!” sentiment or phrase.
What to write in holiday greeting cards?
What to Write In a Christmas Card : Start your Christmas card message with a Christmas greeting like “Happy Holidays!” or “Merry Christmas!”. Write a personalized messaged based on your relationship with the recipient. For business Christmas cards, write Christmas messages that are cheerful yet appropriate.
What is a holiday greeting?
Holiday greetings are a selection of greetings that are often spoken with good intentions to strangers, family, or friends, in nations around the world, during the months of December and January. Holidays with greetings include Christmas, New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year, Thanksgiving (United States), and Hanukkah .
What is a holiday greeting card?
A Christmas card is a greeting card sent as part of the traditional celebration of Christmas in order to convey between people a range of sentiments related to the Christmas and holiday season.