How do you do special dunks in 2k20?
Flashy Dunk in 2k20: R2 + move and hold down the right thumbstick while driving. Dominant or Off-Hand Dunk in 2k20: R2 + move and hold the right thumbstick left or right (the direction determines your dunking hand).
What is the best dunk in NBA history?
- Vince Carter: 360 Windmill (2000)
- Vince Carter: Honey Dip (2000)
- Michael Jordan: Free-Throw Line Dunk (1988)
- Julius Erving: Free-Throw Line Dunk (1976)
- Andre Iguodala: Behind-the-Basket Reverse (2006)
- Jason Richardson: Off-the-Glass, East Bay Funk Dunk (2004)
- Michael Jordan: Kiss the Rim (1987)
What is the coolest dunk?
The best dunks in All-Star Weekend Slam Dunk Contest history
- 1976 – Julius Erving from the free throw line.
- 1986 – Spud Webb’s 360 dunk.
- 1988 – Michael Jordan from the free throw line.
- 1991 – Dee Brown’s no-look dunk.
- 2000 – Vince Carter’s 360 windmill, arm in the rim dunk.
Who has the most slam dunks in basketball?
Dwight Howard holds the record for the most dunks in the NBA since 1996, and it does not look like that will change anytime soon. He could become the first player to cross the 3,000-dunk mark if he makes at least 90 in the 2021-22 season.
Who invented free throw line dunk?
In the 1976 ABA Slam Dunk Contest, Julius Erving dunked after leaping from the free-throw line, with his heel on the line, and has since been credited with introducing the free-throw line dunk to the general public.
Who holds the record for highest dunk?
Michael Wilson is a former player of the Harlem Globetrotters, the Memphis Grizzles and the University of Memphis, also known as ‘Wild Thing’. Wilson, 6’5, holds the world record for the highest dunk.
Are dunks easy?
If you are close to being 6-foot tall, dunking becomes a lot easier. You’ll need to jump roughly 24 inches to touch the rim and 30 inches to dunk a full sized basketball (assuming average arm length). However, with some training you will be able to dunk quite comfortably.