How do you crochet a drawstring bag?
- Begin with a magic ring.
- 10 hdc in the center of the ring.
- 2 hdc in each stitch going all the way around.
- 2 hdc in first stitch, 1 hdc in next stitch and repeat.
- 2 hdc in first stitch, 1 hdc in each of the next 2 stitches and repeat.
- 2 hdc in first stitch, 1 hdc in each of the next 3 stitches and repeat.
What does Rs stand for in crochet?
Also on this page:
|sc2tog||single crochet 2 stitches together|
How do you crochet an Icord?
How to Crochet an I-Cord
- Step 1: Start with yarn and an appropriately sized hook.
- Step 2: Put a slip knot on your hook and chain twice.
- Step 3: Skip 1 chain and insert your hook into the next chain.
- Step 4: Wrap the yarn over…
- Step 5: …and draw up a loop.
- Step 6: Remove the second loop from the hook.
What can I crochet with leftover yarn?
17 awesome crochet projects to finally use all that leftover yarn
- Chair leg warmers by Simply Notable.
- Scrap yarn blanket by Keeping It Stepford.
- Colorful moss stitch scarf by Made by Mriek.
- Little Nubby Scrubbie by Stitches ‘N’ Scraps.
- Stashbuster rectangular shawl by Esther Sandrof via Ravelry.
How to crochet a star stitch tote pattern?
Crochet the Star Stitch tote according to the pattern below. Install the handles. Hide all yarn ends. This pattern begins from the base and works upward. Base chain – sl knot, ch 16. Rnd 1 – ch 1, 2sc on next st, sc each ch on next 14 sts, 3sc on next ch (the first ch of the base chain).
Are there rows between star stitches in a pattern?
There are always rows between the star stitch rows in a pattern; those are usually hdc or dc stitches, but in this case, the designer has used the unique v-stitch. It’s a fabulous choice and it’s a fun crochet pattern to work up.
How to crochet bag bottoms from rows to rounds?
Purses, clutches, soap sacks, market bags, pencil cases, totes – I love them all! And one of my favorite ways to begin a rectangular bottom bag is using the method I want to demonstrate for you today – Bag Bottoms that go from Rows to Rounds! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
Can you make a blanket with Star stitch?
If you wanted to, you could even use the same information to make a crochet blanket using the star stitch. It’s a simple but versatile crochet pattern. This washcloth pattern uses a unique variation on star stitch. The instructions for the stitch itself are fairly standard.