How do you compliment a woman who is working hard?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
What defines a hard working woman?
: constantly, regularly, or habitually engaged in earnest and energetic work : industrious, diligent a hardworking young woman “Our students have to be very hardworking and committed.
What are some hard working quotes?
Quotes about Hard Work
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” –
- “Without labor, nothing prospers.” –
- “Hard work betrays none.” –
- “Much effort, much prosperity.” –
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” –
- “If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.” –
How do you praise a strong woman?
Bible Quotes About Strong Women
- “God is within her, she will not fall.” –
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” –
- “By the grace of God, I am what I am.” –
- “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” –
- “Be strong and courageous.
What to say to flatter a woman?
60 Super Sweet Compliments for Women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
How do you say someone is hard working?
Words used to describe someone who works hard – thesaurus
- efficient. adjective.
- productive. adjective.
- committed. adjective.
- hard-working. adjective.
- conscientious. adjective.
- diligent. adjective.
- industrious. adjective.
- assiduous. adjective.
How do you describe a hard working person?
Hard-Working Characteristics Punctuality and dependability. Initiative and flexibility. Motivation and priorities. Learning and self-reliance.
How do you tell a woman she is strong?
Tell her that you love her physical strength, how she pushes herself and sets her own goals. Tell her that you admire all that she is and stands for. Let her know that her strength in no way intimidates, or outshines yours. Let her know that you can be strong together.