How do I contact Spalding?
Via our Spalding.com Contact Us form. Call us at 1(800) 558-5234 (M-F, 8-4:30 CST).
How do you fix a cracked basketball base?
3. Use fiberglass-reinforced caulk or sealant (easiest option)
- Locate the leaking or rupture.
- Drain the base of your portable basketball system, whether it’s Spalding or Lifetime.
- Wipe it with a damp cloth and a small amount of rubbing alcohol.
- Fill the crack with caulk.
- Wait an hour, then smoothly sand the caulk.
How do I cancel a Spalding order?
Spalding will begin processing your order immediately upon receipt, therefore we are not able to cancel or change your order once it has been submitted.
What does Spalding mean?
Spalding Name Meaning English and Scottish: habitational name from a place in Lincolnshire, so called from the Old English tribal name Spaldingas ‘people of the district called Spald’. The district name probably means ‘ditches’, referring to drainage channels in the fenland.
Is it better to fill a basketball hoop with sand or water?
Sand makes it more difficult to move the system on a regular basis if needed. Sand is more expensive and more difficult to put in the base, but it will not evaporate like water. Water is significantly easier and cheaper than filling with sand.
How do you restore an acrylic backboard?
Soak a clean, soft cloth in warm water and apply a small amount of dish detergent to the cloth. Wipe the backboard with the cloth until it is clear and free of dirt. Apply a mild acrylic polish to a clean, soft cloth, if scratches or scuff marks are on the backboard.
What’s better polycarbonate or acrylic backboard?
They are basically both clear plastic materials. However, polycarbonate is marketed as being bullet proof whereas acrylic is not. Unfortunately, polycarbonate has one major drawback. When choosing between Acrylic vs Polycarbonate for an outdoor basketball backboard, acrylic is clearly the best choice.
Where to buy replacement parts for a Spalding basketball system?
Spalding Basketball Goal Replacement Parts What replacement parts for my Spalding basketball system can be purchased retail? When replacing parts on your basketball system, the only items you will find retail are backboards and rims.
When did Spalding the Beast glass basketball hoop arrive?
8) 1/21/17: The parts arrived (nearly three weeks after my first contact). 9) 1/28/17: Attempted to install the parts Spalding sent to fix the problem, but the package was missing four bolts necessary to install the repair kit. 10) 1/28/17: Emailed Spalding requesting the parts and I am waiting for their reply.
How to contact Spalding’s customer service for parts?
If you are needing parts such as individual hardware pieces, a pole, or the height-adjusting components you will need to contact Spalding’s customer service directly for those. They can be reached at 1-800-558-5234.
How long does it take to process a Spalding order?
Spalding will begin processing your order immediately upon receipt, therefore we are not able to cancel or change your order once it has been submitted. Why are some items on Spalding.com not available for order?