How do I check in with Hong Kong Airlines?
Online Check-in procedures
- Input passenger’s name ,ticket number and departure airport.
- Select your flight.
- Confirm the.
- Input the details of your travel documents.
- Select your seat.
- Confirm you check-in.
- Self-print the boarding pass or get the mobile boarding pass.
Which terminal is Hong Kong Airlines?
Hong Kong Airport (HKG) Terminals
|Hong Kong Express Airlines||Terminal 1|
|KLM Airlines||Terminal 1|
|Thai Airasia||Terminal 1|
|China Airlines||Terminal 1|
How do I contact Hong Kong Airlines?
If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Centre at +852 3916 3666. Members of Fortune Wings Club, please call +86 898 950717.
How early should I arrive at Hong Kong airport?
Arrive early Arrive 2-3 hours ahead of your flight. Some terminals and counters may be consolidated at certain airports.
Does Hong Kong Airlines have WiFi?
For your information, all the Hong Kong airlines have free wifi. From Hong Kong Airlines Boeing to Hing Kong airlines Airbus, they have onboard Wifi services for their passengers! When you’re on board, you can use free wifi while traveling in Hong Kong Airlines.
How many terminals are there at Hong Kong airport?
Hong Kong International Airport is home to two terminals — Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 — with the vast majority of arrivals and departures occurring in Terminal 1. Check this handy list to see where your airline is located.
What is not allowed in Hong Kong airport?
- Do not pack restricted articles in your checked or hand baggage, or carry it on person.
- Do not pack any dangerous goods such as flammable liquids, corrosive substances and gas cylinders in either your checked or hand baggage as they pose a risk to the safety of the aircraft.
What is not allowed in hand carry?
Sharp and prohibited items Catapults or slingshots. Razor blades. Sports bats, clubs or cues. Knives and scissors with a sharp or pointed blade longer than 6cm (scissors with blunt ends are permitted)