How do I get news headlines on iPad?
Turn on News in iCloud settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your Apple device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
- In the list of apps, turn on News (if it isn’t already on).
How do I set up news feed on my iPad?
Swipe to the bottom of the sidebar, then tap Notifications & Email. Swipe to the bottom of the window, then turn on Apple News Newsletter.
How do I get Google news feed on my iPad?
At the top right, tap your photo. Tap News settings . Tap Notifications. To get notifications, turn on Get notifications.
How do I get international news on Apple news?
On iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Swipe down if needed and tap General.
- Choose Language & Region.
- Choose United States, United Kingdom, or Australia.
- Tap Done in the top right corner.
- You can try to download the Apple News app here if it doesn’t automatically show up.
Why is Apple news not working on iPad?
If News widget still fails to load, try to remove and re-install Apple News. The best way to do it is by using the offload option available in: Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage -> News -> Offload App. Use the Reinstall option that shows up, after the app has been offloaded!
Is Apple News free on my iPad?
What is Apple News+? Apple News+ is both a newspaper and a magazine subscription service that costs a monthly fee. The service can be accessed within the existing Apple News mobile app. While the News app itself is free to use, you will need to pay a monthly fee to read content that’s part of News+.
Why can’t I get Google News on my iPad?
Check that you’re connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data. If your app closes or specific content is blank, remove the app and then get it again from the App Store. Note: You’ll need to save any saved content again.
In which countries Apple News is available?
With Apple News, you can do it all in one place, and across all of your devices. The Apple News app is available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Why is my Apple News not working?
How do I reset my Apple News feed?
How to Clear Apple News Recommendations on iOS
- Launch the Apple News app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Following tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap History.
- Tap Clear in the upper right corner of the screen and then tap Clear Recommendations.