How do I fix Error 29 on iPhone 4s?
To fix the error 29, you need to replace your battery with the original one, and start the restore / update process again via iTunes. Problem with the Antivirus – If the iTunes Error 29 shows up due to a software bug, then it could be for the antivirus software installed on an iPhone.
What to do if iTunes Cannot restore iPhone?
My iPhone Won’t Restore. Here’s The Real Fix!
- Update iTunes On Your Computer.
- Reboot Your Computer.
- Hard Reset Your iPhone When It’s Plugged Into The Computer.
- Try A Different Lightning / USB Cable.
- Use A Different USB Port Or Computer.
- DFU Restore Your iPhone.
- If All Else Fails: Options For Repairing Your iPhone.
How do I fix a restore error on my iPhone?
If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad,…
- Update your Mac or PC. Install updates for your Mac.
- Plug directly into your computer. Plug your iOS device directly into your computer’s USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub).
- Check your computer’s security software.
- Try again.
How do I fix error code 29?
How to Fix a Code 29 Error
- Restart your computer.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Update hardware drivers.
- Roll back your drivers.
- Reinstall the device drivers.
- Enable the hardware device in your system BIOS.
- Clear the CMOS.
- Reinstall the hardware.
How do I fix Valorant Error 29?
How to Fix Error 29 on VALORANT
- Restart the game client with the administrator privilege.
- Make sure that the VALORANT Vanguard (VGC) service is running.
- Check if it is a server error.
- Check your internet.
- Shut down all Riot-related processes and relaunch Valorant.
- Uninstall, then reinstall Valorant and Vanguard.
How do I restore iPhone 4s to factory settings?
Step 1: To start with, go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone and next, move to “General”. Step 2: Next, go to the “Reset” option and here, choose “Erase All Contents and Settings”. Step 3: Here, you need to enter your Apple ID passcode if you set it before in order to do a factory reset your iPhone 4/4s.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone 4s?
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Hold the home button then connect the usb cable (Keep holding the button)
- Wait until a “Cable Logo” shows up on your iPhone and iTunes detect your device in recovery mode.
- Perform a update / restore via iTunes.
- Activate the iPhone using your SIM.
How do I force my iPhone to restore?
Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button at the same time. Keep holding the buttons, even once you see the Apple logo. Release both buttons when you see the Recovery Mode screen.
How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode without a computer?
How to Enter Recovery Mode without Computer
- For iPhone 8/X/XS/XR: Press and release the volume up button and then press and release the volume down button.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the power button and the volume down buttons at the same time.
Why is there an error restoring my iPhone?
If you see error 10, your iOS device might have a newer version of iOS than is supported by your computer. You’ll need to update the software on your Mac or iTunes on Windows before you can update or restore your iOS device.
What does error code 29 mean?
If you get an error code 29 message while trying to use a hardware device, it means that the hardware is disabled. The code 29 error could apply to any hardware device; however, most code 29 errors appear on video cards, sound cards, and other devices that are integrated onto the motherboard.